Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you.
- Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your web browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
Cookies may be either 'first-party cookies' or 'third-party cookies' based on the domain placing the cookie.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are required to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze your use of the Site and track user activity on our website. This helps us improve the functionality of the Site, tailor the content to your preferences, and understand how visitors use the Site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements to users and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They track your online activity to tailor ads that may be of interest to you.
Your choices regarding cookies
You may also opt-out of specific third-party cookies directly through their respective privacy policies or by utilizing opt-out tools designed for this purpose.
More information about cookies
For more information about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.